Does agent 47 mog? : r/HiTMAN - Reddit

It comes from AMOG, alpha male of group. To mog is to prove to be the alpha male over others.

Agent 47 mog? : r/HiTMAN - Reddit

It was a good clip but why do these people feel the need to put that kind of music over it, almost completely drowning out the dialogue.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

What does Agent 47 do in his downtime? - HiTMAN - Reddit

I understand Agent 47 is a notoriously thin character, but humor me. He's wealthy, given his fees. He's asexual.

One redeeming factor of Agent 47 is that almost all of his targets ...

Serial Killers don't do it for pay. 47 is a contract killer, assassin, hired gun whatever you want to call it.

Reasons why I think 47 is deep down a good person : r/HiTMAN

The agent 47 clones were created to have no concienceness and be a ruthless unbeatable killer, but even though the last part is true (he killed ...

r/HiTMAN - If Agent 47 had Reddit, what questions would he post?

Security guards, how do you decide whether a man scaling a building (climbing pipes, scaling ledges 3 stories up) is suspicious?

My first agent 47 pop, sorry it's bad : r/HiTMAN - Reddit

54 votes, 17 comments. 168K subscribers in the HiTMAN community. Welcome to r/HiTMAN, the subreddit dedicated to the Hitman™ franchise, ...

What does 47 think about? : r/HiTMAN - Reddit

He is an expert in liquidations. He can plot the screaming death of hundreds. Or execute the unexplained disappearance of one soul. It is why he ...

Agent 47 on occasion accepts and takes on some of the weirdest ...

Agent 47 on occasion accepts and takes on some of the weirdest missions presented to him by the ICA/Diana, but what kind of missions are deemed ...